Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Plan

I have done the lose weight fast fads. And some of them do work but one thing I learned from my weight loss years ago is unless I change my lifestyle and make it something I can live with forever Its only temporary and that's not what I want. So low calorie diet and exercise are my plan. Boring I know. lol But It works. I tend to cheat if I have too much variety so I've only bought fruit and broccoli and chicken for groceries. I am hoping this will help me develop better habits. I am going to kick my candy and diet soda addiction. I know diet has no calories but I tend to eat more when I drink It and it also makes me retain more water. I think that's because of the sodium. I love soda so It's gonna be hard but worth it. We only have one vehicle and David is in the field right now but that changes all the time. So My plan for exercise is to walk to the gym and run for 1-2 hours on the cross trainer and then do care training and then walk the 5k track. I don't have great cardiovascular skills so I'm hoping to build up that stamina. and the walk will guarantee i get about 700 cal burned. I have a body media fit coming in the mail so I'll have to monitor this plan and change it if the data is different than my estimates. Also usually when Davids home we play about 3 games of racquetball together when he gets off work.  So that's another 400 cal give or take.

MY PLAN:
~ Meals:
         *3 apples 180
         *2 chicken grilled 240
         *3 cups broccoli   120
         *2 cups rice 320
~ Snacks:
          *Yoplait yogurt
          *carrots
          *celery
~Drink:
           *10 cups water
           * crystal light sparingly

Trying to stay around 1300 calories intake

EXERCISE:
~cross train 1-2 hours
~walk 5 k
~racquetball


Ill be updating this plan in later posts as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment