Friday, April 27, 2012

My new life friend!!

So I know I checked in but I just wanted to do a plug for the Body Media Fit Core Armband (BMF). I love this thing. It is honestly the best workout buddy I could ever ask for. When I got it I didn't know what to think of the claim that it helps people lose 3x the weight. It doesn't burn your calories for you but wow does it motivate you! When I'm walking the dog I go the longer route, where I used to just cut across if he had already used the bathroom and I felt winded...No More.
When I feel sore from the workout the night before I just think about my armband and I want to beat the burn from before. So I push through. This past Monday, I got hooked on watching the biggest loser. I love that show by the way. But something huge was that the activity manager for the BMF said to try moving or doing squats while watching TV. So I watched 6 episodes of the biggest loser on Monday....And I beat my calorie burn goal by 115 calories. how crazy is that!!! That's 9 hours of TV and I'm still on a weight loss trend. It just motivates you to pick fun things too that you know will get you moving. I went on a mini date with my hubby last night. Took him to this fun lil treasure I discovered on one of my walks. Its called Neos but its this fun active game. with 4 pillars standing out of the ground each pillar had 4 buttons with lights and speakers around them and it was just a game of running and racing around to hit your color. he beat me most of the time but when I got home and looked at my BMF data I loved seeing that for that 20 minutes I had burned 8-12 cal/min. I can't say enough for my new lifelong friend the BMF Core Armband. I'm wearing it for life! Oh and I'm down another pound! so yay! I'm doing another Vlog too. So check that out if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment