Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Body Media Fit Core Armband

Just got the Body Media Fit Core Armband in the mail today. So excited about my new toy....I mean tool. lol technology makes me happy. So out of the box it was kinda tough to follow the quick start guide had to search for the link I needed on the website but once I found it and set up my  info in the Activity Manager it set everything up for me with my 2 pound a week goal. its still charging so I haven't gotten to try it out but I'm very happy with its size. Not too bulky and i dont think it will be too noticable it kinda looks like the i pod shuffle in size. Well just wanted to update on the new gear. I'll check back in soon to let you know how I like it and about my diet and exercise progress.
Nicolle Gets Skinny:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment